April 2, 2015

Running....Day 92.....Holy smokes it's a quarter through 2015!

Well I know I have been lazy, and haven't posted, but I have been running. Running so much the miles are really beginning to rack up. Some have been hard, some have been easy, and all have saved my sanity for just one more day. When this year long experiment is over, I think I may be addicted and may not be able to stop. I definitely have a problem. I mean, I even ran when we went to Disney World on vacation. What is wrong with me? Wasn't I going to get enough mileage in during the day walking the parks? And yet, I ran. And it was only two miles, but it was peaceful and quiet and mine. I waved at all the other souls trying to save their sanity, burn their calories, complete their mission, and on we all ran. I think I may have a problem, I may be a runner. And what does this mean you ask? It means expensive shoes and socks. It means working out even if I'm on a vacation. It means traveling to places to run with other crazy people. It means sanity. It means friendship with people I don't even know, a kinship, a bond. It means black toenails and foam rollers. It means a husband who notices when my jeans are loose and tells me to go get some new ones that fit my butt. It means being a good example to my kids. It's all of that and more. And to the numbers.... My YTD miles on the way to 700: 196.15 My miles for 2015 in 2015: 203.95 My teams YTD for 2015 in 2015: 752.81 ( We are killing it!!!)

No comments: