January 11, 2015

Running....Day 11 Bam! Nailed it!

Today was a wake up early, get all kids moving and head back to the soccer fields kind of morning, so no morning run. Once we got home after another soccer filled day I was exhausted. So what did I do? I took a nap. When I woke up it was to the sound of rain. Really? Sigh. I knew today had to be a big day, plus my Blade Runner Team was running marathons today so I couldn't let them have all the fun. Out I went into the liquid sunshine, and pounded out 5 miles in 52:01. Then I walked another mile just for good measure. It was awesome!!! Today I felt really good and so I must channel that whenever I feel it. Our Blade Runners Team is participating in the 2015 miles in 2015 and today we got 58.4 miles in.....that's one third of our total miles for the month. In ONE DAY!!!! We killed it today, so maybe I will go and do a little happy dance. Rock on out there fellow walkers and runners, every step counts! 700 miles: YTD total 32.5 2015 in 2015: (for me only) 42.1

No comments: