August 4, 2008

No More Training Wheels

And another one is onto two wheels! Yesterday I told Jack that he really was getting to big for his little Japanese bike and he needed to practice on the "big" bike. He took it to heart and worked hard for the rest of the day and he can now ride on two wheels. Unfortunately for Jack though he is used to hand brakes and the red bike has pedal brakes. This causes him to have phenomenal crashes when he deems it appropriate to stop. So of course when I videotape him he proves me wrong and actually stops without a crash. Well that is one less scraped body part for the moment. Of course if he didn't have a show stopping crash I would think his career as a stunt man wouldn't have much of a future. At least I know he can crash without getting too hurt. On a happier note, school starts two weeks from today and the boys are very excited, but I don't think that they are happier than I am. They need to spend some quality time APART or they are going to drive the rest of us crazy!

No comments: